About Working for One Fat Frog
One Fat Frog Restaurant Equipment continues to expand! We’re adding new positions to several Departments and looking for great team members to join us.
The Frog is a fast-paced environment with dedication to high caliber work from dedicated employees. The Frog is offers a creative and dynamic open work environment for team players. Our team is diverse and we’re truly an EOE. We like to call ourselves a rag tag family as once you’re a Frog you become close to your team. Our team members have many things in common: positive outlook & a distinct quirky passion for life, dedication to a job well done, independent thinkers , and a servant’s heart for helping others. Our strongest team members are strategic thinkers, internally motivated, & avail themselves to making the team stronger through cross-training. Apply now to join our experienced team!
The Frog offers opportunities to advance within our growing company & competitive wage packages, Paid Vacation, Health, Vision, Dental and 401K for our full-time positions. We’re also reality tv stars with guest appearances on Restaurant Impossible and we’re on Graveyard Carz this fall!
For more information on specific positions we may be hiring for, please read on below. If you have qualifications and don’t see anything listed please submit your resume, we’ll keep you in mind when we have an opening. We warmly welcome team members who are interested in moving up and improving their skill set. We like to promote from within whenever possible.
Warehouse Team General Info
Our Warehouse Team provides a crucial support role in our 100,000 square-foot showroom. Their significant manpower is a part of the reason why One Fat Frog has enjoyed continued success for the last ten years. The Frog gas-licensed and has skilled Master Level Technicians on staff.
Frog Warehouse Departments are: Detail, Delivery, Fabrication & Paint, Parts & Service. Additionally, we sub electrical/fire suppression to licensed companies.
- Delivery sets the stage for great customer service in delivering food service equipment on routes to include maintaining timeliness, great customer communication skills and positive can do attitudes. The delivery team is the heart of our customer service as they head up our Free Curbside Delivery routes in the state of Florida.
- Master Carpenter, Fabrication & Food Truck Departments have significant knowledge on building materials, and uses building materials to complete construction on assigned projects. Should have significant project management experience and have no problem handling a team of five people of more.
- Skilled Labor, Warehouse assists senior warehouse technicians & management in labor-intensive activities in a warehouse environment. These team members work in various departments from Fabrication, Paint, to Food Truck Build.
- Unskilled Labor, Warehouse assists drivers on delivery runs, may pressure wash, move equipment, load and unload trucks and other work as needed.
Technical Team General Info
Gas / Electrical Technicians, Inside Hotline Technicians have factory/ and CFESA training with significant experience repairing & servicing food service cooking equipment include ranges, convections, combi ovens, conveyor ovens, charbroilers, and fryers. Current positions include limited travel & work primarily in our warehouse. Hiring Tech I, II & Interns. Master Commercial Appliance Repair & Service Technicians can expect pay from $26-$30/ hr plus bonus.
Office Team General Info
Our Office Team supports clients through departments varying from Sales, Digital Media, Accounting & Credit. Office personnel are computer literate, clever and dedicated to customer service “with a servant’s heart.” Our office team team members are highly verbal, extremely computer literate & diverse.
- Sales Manager, Inside; Sales Team must have plenty of experience selling high-volume, large-scale commercial equipment to prospective customers. Must be comfortable with complex restaurant and food truck projects which demand a high level of organization, attention to detail & knowledge. We will train the industry. Strong Sales Managers often have a background in F&I, automotive sales, TO and are well-versed in both one-shot & pipeline closes. Frog sales team members have great interpersonal skills, and use all Microsoft Office applications with ease. Prompt email and phone responses are a must. If you are bilingual that is helpful as well- Arabic, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese and/or Asian languages. Administrative support is available in this department. Credit Department also works closely with sales. Also currently hiring SALES INTERN. Must have 3-5 years of retail experience!
- Client Satisfaction Administrative Assistant: Sales Support Team, Client Satisfaction Admin must have excellent communication skills, great organization and exemplary attention to detail. Client Support Administrator- team member will coordinate with clients and vendors for project purchasing, delivery, & payables.
- Copywriter, Digital Media Team have versatile creative writing experience, provide quick but efficient copy to various advertisements, blogs, and other material. Must type 65 WPM or better to join dynamic growing department. Be part of a growing team of technical geniuses, who know a camera along with pretty much any other gadget out there. The Digital Media team has a diversified experience of social media skills, SEO experience, graphic design abilities, photography, sketch, and knowledge of HTML/CSS.Potential Digital Media Team applicants must send a ficiton/nonfiction writing sample, minimum 250 words.
Are you a hard worker & team player?
Send Resume: Careers@onefatfrog.com
Stop in: 2416 Sand Lake Rd, Orlando FL 32809
Fax: (407) 480-3409
Pre-employment drug, alcohol & background screening is part of our process.