Believe it or not, it’s almost the end of May, and what does that mean? June! Events such as Father’s Day, Summer Solstice, and the NBA Finals are only some of the events you should host or do something with in relation to your restaurant, food truck, or concession trailer.
Some of your essential events you should keep in mind are pretty obvious such as Father’s Day (June 19th), Flag Day (June 14th), and Summer Solstice (June 20th). While Flag Day is pretty important, you should start preparing now for Father’s Day if you haven’t.
But the other important thing about June, are month-long celebrations. For example, did you know June is National Fresh Fruit and Vegetables Month? Or how about that June is also National Candy Month? Not to mention June is also National Dairy Month.
Here are other notable events that you should keep in mind in relation for your restaurant, food truck, or concession trailer.
- Copa America Centenario (June 3rd – June 26th)
- National Donut Day (June 3rd)
- Belmont Stakes (June 11th)
- International Sushi Day (June 18th)
- U.S. Open (June 16th- June 19th)
- 24 Hours of Le Mans (June 18th – June 19th)
- National Ice Cream Soda Day (June 20th)
- 2016 NBA Draft (June 23rd)
- 2016 NHL Entry Draft (June 24th – June 25th)
- Camera Day (June 29th)
- Waffle Iron Day (June 29th)
- Wimbledon (June 27th – July 10th)