What’s the theme for your restaurant? Who are you? It’s important that your theme is echoed across your platform from your business name, to the menu, to branding, to advertising, to visual cues, to server uniforms. Does the artwork and furniture in your facility follow suit?
As Orlando FL is one of the entertainment capitals of the world it’s easy to follow the theme in many restaurants. For example, the ESPN Club on Disney Boardwalk is a great facility and as you would expect there are tvs, jerseys and lots of sports memorabilia. Staff members also have appropriate wear.
So what if you wanted to theme a Baseball centric food truck? Here’s a list of name ideas:
- Batter Up: a bakery foodtruck
- Strike out: A snowball freeze food truck
- Jerseys: General food
- Dugout: hotdogs
- Stadium: flavored popcorns
Here are some ideas for thematic carryover in your facility:
- Waitress station with supports made of old baseball bats
- business card holder made inside an old glove
- booth dividers featuring baseballs
- jerseys as the server wear
- menu looks like a roster
- playing national anthem a few times a nite
- variety of hot dogs and mustards
- pictures of famous American Fields
We could keep going on this them… maybe a concrete floor that has been treated and has a field on it.
Stop in at the Frog= we love to dream with you!