Did you like our Pack No.1? This time, we’re covering all about refrigeration. Why? Because if fridges and freezers didn’t exist, then restaurants would likely have to order new supplies every single day.
- The basic features of your garden-variety fridges and freezers (called reach-ins).
- What’s inside a fridge? (And we’re talking about the actual technical insides here)
- The cool things about a glass-doors on a fridge
- The guidelines to follow if you were to buy a fridge or freezer
- Maintenance on your coolers and freezers
- The things to know about walk-in coolers and walk-in freezers
- Temperature information about fridges and freezers
- The kinds of doors on fridges and freezers (surprisingly, yes there’s a difference)
- The types of refrigeration (a chance for you to speak like us Frogs)