The popularity of pizza never seems to die down, it only seems to multiply. Need proof? Check out these statistics about all things pizza:
• 252 million – pounds of pepperoni consumed yearly
• $32 billion – annual pizza sales revenue
• 350 – number of slices consumed in the U.S. every second
• 70,000 – number of pizzerias in the U.S.
• 65 percent – percent of independent pizzerias that make up the 70,000
• 46 slices – average number of slices consumed by one person every year
• 3 billion – number of pizzas sold in the U.S. every year
• 5 billion – number of pizzas sold worldwide every year
• 83 percent – percent of pizzerias that offer delivery
• 61 percent – percent of Americans who prefer thin crust
• 9,000 – number of pizzerias in NYC
• 93 percent – percent of Americans who consume at least one piece of pizza every month.
93 percent of Americans eat pizza every month. That statistic alone should influence you to add pizza to your restaurant’s menu or open up your own pizzeria. One Fat Frog Restaurant Equipment wants to help you get all of the used commercial pizzeria equipment you need for success. We have a varying stock of pizzeria equipment, all at affordable price. Head into the One Fat Frog Restaurant Equipment Orlando warehouse and check out the impressive, inexpensive selection.
One Fat Frog • 2416 Sand Lake Road • Orlando, FL, 32809 • 407-480-3409