Depending on how and where you’re looking to run your catering business, you may need a Florida catering license. If you’re operating your catering business out of a food service establishment that is not currently licensed in Florida, then you’re going to need a catering license. Here are some other factors requiring you to have a catering license:
• If you’re operating your catering business out of a food service establishment which is licensed in Florida to another person, and you are bringing in equipment or adding food preparation area(s) which were not previously approved when the existing food service received approval.
• If you’re going to be catering out of your food service establishment which is licensed in Florida, but will be adding equipment or food preparation area(s) that were not previously approved at the time of approval.
• If you already operate a licensed food service establishment, but will be catering out of a new location.
So when do you not need to complete plan review and get a catering license? Dig:
• If you are catering out of your food service establishment which is licensed in Florida and you are not adding any equipment or food preparation area(s).
• If you are operating your food service establishment which is licensed in Florida to another person and you are not going to be adding any equipment or changing the food preparation area(s) which were present at time of license approval.
Florida does not allow folks to run a catering business out of their home. It’s very illegal, in fact. You can operate a catering business out of a church kitchen though, as long as it meets the minimum requirements of the Food Code and the operator can demonstrate control of the food production areas.
Whether you’re just starting out in the catering business or gave been serving food to the hungry masses for years, let One Fat Frog Restaurant Equipment take care of all your catering equipment needs. We’ve got a warehouse full of affordable, reliable catering equipment – all at prices that won’t force you to break the bank!
First there’s our quick and painless financing plan. No one will be turned away no matter what shape their credit is in. We’re the only dealer in the U.S. with their own in-house finance manager. He can get you approved no problem, often in minutes. Get low monthly payments around $200 to $500! To learn more about our financing plan, head over to: http://onefatfrog.com/financing.htm
We also welcome quick cash deals on the entire stock of used catering equipment! No reasonable cash offer will be turned away! Make us a cash offer we can’t refuse!
No matter how you pay for your used catering equipment you’ll still get all of the free services One Fat Frog Restaurant Equipment provides every client. We offer free custom paint jobs, free custom cutting boards on used prep tables, and free gas conversion!
We also offer more free delivery than any other dealer in Florida. We deliver absolutely free to Orlando, Sanford, Ocala, Gainesville, the Beaches, Jacksonville, Tampa, Tallahassee, Ft. Myers, Miami, Melbourne, and more! Call to find out when we’re headed your way again!
All used catering equipment comes with a 30 day parts and labor warranty through One Fat Frog Restaurant Equipment. Before any of your catering equipment and supplies leave the warehouse they will be cleaned, detailed, and tested by our mighty staff of specialized, certified technicians.
One Fat Frog • 11473 S. Orange Blossom Trail • Orlando, FL • 407-480-3409
One Fat Frog • 1137 W. Airport Blvd. • Sanford, FL • 407-936-2733
NEW LOCATION! ONE FAT FROG NOW AT:
2416 Sand Lake Road • Orlando, FL • 407-480-3409