We at One Fat Frog feel like the products we get each week have their own personalities. They’re individuals, really, each unique in their own right. Well, may not so far, but still, we do notice the families when they come in. True, for example, is a top-notch maker of several great products, and they have a cute little family of undercounter cooler brothers who have similar qualities. There’s the baby, the True TUC-27, the middle child TUC-48, and the big brother TUC-60. Here’s what you need to know about this happy family.
1. They all have the same stainless steel design along their tops, sides, and fronts, with matching aluminum in the back.
2. They’re all come with PVC coated wire shelves (the little guy fits two shelves while the big boys fit four).
3. The little guy also stands out with one door while his two big boys have two doors.
4. They all cool down to an internal temperature between 33 and 38 degrees Fahrenheit.
5. The temperature is vital as it keeps food at the proper temperature and thus maintaining food safety.
6. They are all front breathing (which is good because no one wants their cooler to breathe from the back).
7. They are all designed to be top of the line of environmental friendliness.
8. Each are foamed-in-place with Ecomate, a new insulation with zero ozone depletion potential and zero global warming potential.
9. All of the above features make these the best value in today’s market.
10. The numbers in their names are associated with their lengths (27, 48, and 60 inches respectively), but stand them next to each other and they are the same depth and height (30 inches and 29 inches respectively).
And if you think that’s cool, you can check out one of these guys at the One Fat Frog warehouse, so come on down!
One Fat Frog • 11473 S. Orange Blossom Trail • Orlando, FL • 407-480-3409
One Fat Frog • 1137 W. Airport Blvd. • Sanford, FL • 407-936-2733
NEW LOCATION! ONE FAT FROG NOW AT:
2416 Sand Lake Road • Orlando, FL • 407-480-3409