Food trucks are more popular than ever and their only getting more hot. If you’ve been thinking about branching out in the food truck business, now is definitely the time. There are some important things to keep in mind though, as far as red tape and sanitation goes. Cooking in the back of a truck is not the same as cooking in a brick and mortar. Here’s a brief list of some items you must keep in mind when starting up your food truck, setting up your food truck, and cooking in your food truck.
• Be sure to check with your local environmental health department to find out what codes must be followed.
• Store your food truck in a place safe from unsanitary conditions.
• Clean your food truck inside and out at least once a day.
• If you have any restaurant equipment that may see some spillage, be sure you get a drip tray.
• Food stuffs leftover from the day must be stored in an approved commissary or other approved facility.
• If you are required to provide warewashing and handwashing sinks, you must have at least one of each in the food truck.
• Most cities require that you operate within 200 feet of a toilet.
• Utensils and restaurant equipment must be stored securely in transit so that they don’t fly all over the dang place in case of a collision, etc.
One Fat Frog Restaurant Equipment has a warehouse filled with used commercial restaurant equipment appropriate for a food truck. No matter what kind of food you’re slinging to the hungry masses, One Fat Frog Restaurant Equipment has got the goods. We’ve got tons of hot line and cold line restaurant equipment available for prices so low your head will spin (in a good way).
We’ve got a large variety of used range ovens, used refrigerated prep tables, used fryers, used flat griddles, used charbroilers, used slicers, used stainless steel tables, used tabletop pizza ovens, used undercounter coolers, and so much more!
One Fat Frog Restaurant Equipment has an easy financing plan that can get you all of the used food truck equipment you need. No matter what shape your credit is in, One Fat Frog Restaurant Equipment wants to finance you. We’re the only used commercial restaurant equipment dealer in the nation with it’s own in-house finance manager. He can get you approved for food truck financing no problem! Learn more about the One Fat Frog Restaurant Equipment easy financing plan and to print out your own application, head over to: http://onefatfrog.com/financing.htm
One Fat Frog Restaurant Equipment also welcomes package deals and quick cash deals on the entire selection of used and new restaurant equipment, including used food truck equipment.
One Fat Frog Restaurant Equipment delivers for free to nearly all of Florida! No one offers as much free delivery as One Fat Frog Restaurant Equipment! One Fat Frog Restaurant Equipment delivers for free to Orlando, Miami, Melbourne, Jupiter, Sanford, Lake Mary, Jacksonville, Ocala, Gainesville, Tampa, and many more locations. For delivery dates and more information, give us a call.
One Fat Frog Restaurant Equipment also offers free gas conversion from liquid propane to natural gas and vice-versa, free custom cutting boards on used prep tables, and free paint jobs on any piece of used restaurant equipment that can be painted.
Head into One Fat Frog Restaurant Equipment and check out our huge selection of used food truck equipment. People are traveling from all over the east coast and beyond to shop at One Fat Frog Restaurant Equipment. So what are you waiting for?
One Fat Frog • 11473 S. Orange Blossom Trail • Orlando, FL • 407-480-3409
One Fat Frog • 1137 W. Airport Blvd. • Sanford, FL • 407-936-2733