The food truck business is booming here in Florida. Year-round good weather gives food truck owners a plentiful 365 degree window to stack their cash and feed the masses. It’s not all milk and honey though. There are some important legal issues and licenses to make sure you’re aware of, and One Fat Frog Restaurant Equipment is to lay out some of the red tape for you.
• Obtain a a Public Food Service License from the Florida Department of business and Professional Regulation’s website. Once you’ve applied, you’re subject to a sanitation and safety inspection before you can start slinging food to the masses.
• Once you’ve got your prized Public Food Service License, you must comply with Florida’s Guidelines for Mobile Food Establishments.
• You can find a wealth of information at this site: http://www.freshfromflorida.com/fs/permitrq.html
• Register your business at Florida’s Sun Biz Website, which is a resource website for small businesses. Through the Sun Biz Website, you can find a step by step guide for registering your food truck.
• Each county and city in Florida is different, so be sure to contact them and triple check the tax and license requirements.
• Check with your local municipality for any other legal requirements, fees, or licenses. Then check again.
If you’ve been thinking about starting up your own food truck, One Fat Frog Restaurant Equipment wants to help! We may not be able to get you licensed or supply you with a truck, but we can help you with all of your food truck needs! With One Fat Frog Restaurant Equipment’s help, you can have the most killer food truck in town. So take advantage of the booming food truck business and start up your own food truck today!
One Fat Frog Restaurant Equipment has a ton of used commercial restaurant equipment perfect for your start-up food truck. Both hot line and cold line items await you at One Fat Frog Restaurant Equipment, including: a variety of used commercial range ovens, used slicers, used coolers, used freezers, used fryers, used flat griddles, used char broilers, used under counter refrigeration, used kegerators, used bottle coolers, used prep tables, used refrigerated sandwich prep tables, used dough sheeters, used lowboy chef stands, used commercial mixers, used restaurant chairs, used bar stools, used steam tables, used ice cream dipping cabinets, used soft serve machines, used display coolers, used grab and go coolers, used coffee brewers, used espresso machines, used pizza ovens, used convection ovens, used conveyor ovens, used Alto-Shaam cook and hold ovens, and much more from brands like Structural Concepts, True, Beverage Air, Berkel, Duke, Taylor, Imperial, American Range, and more!
One Fat Frog Restaurant Equipment welcomes quick cash deals, package deals, and easy financing for all restaurant owners and Ocala entrepreneurs in the food truck business. No matter what shape your credit is in, the One Fat Frog Restaurant Equipment in-house finance manager can get you financed for your Come on down and check out what One Fat Frog Restaurant Equipment can do for you! To learn more about our easy financing plan and to download an application for yourself, head over to: http://onefatfrog.com/financing.htm
2416 Sand Lake Road, Orlando Fl, 32809