One Fat Frog Restaurant Equipment is pleased to sell used Emberglo, Roundup and other brands steamers. These have been technican refurbished, tested and come with a 30 day warranty at One Fat Frog Restaurant Equipment.
The ember glo steamer is a versatile piece of equipment with a variety of used. In this quick guide we’ll share some facts and tips about emberglos. Should you be looking for a used emberglo for your subshop, One Fat Frog is the place to shop! CALL 407-936.2733 and have one shipped directly to your door!
- cook, warm, rehydrate and freshen foods
- hydrate crusty rolls
- melt cheese- think Philly Cheesesteak
- cook hot dogs quickly
- defrost/ defreeze frozen meats
- great to steam seafood- think crabs, lobsters, rock shrimp, garlic shrimp, garlic crabs
- great for making subs and similar foods
- make various items in a concessions trailer and where you have little space
- perfect for a Bakery, steam food stand, concessions or other food service vendor.
Here is some product information on the Embergl 5STS unit:
All the precious moisture, texture and flavor of your foods can be maintained.
- One-gallon, removable water pan. Can be used with regular tap water. Other brands may require distilled water use.
- Manual pump operation
- Self-contained, portable
- Adjustable hinged lid -option of opening the lid to either a 60′ or 90′ position. The hinge also includes counter-balanced springs to prevent the lid from slamming.
- Starts working almost immediately by injecting gentle spurts of tap water into generator, producing clean, steam
- Interior & exterior surfaces, including food pan, constructed of heavy gauge stainless steel for maximum durability & EZ clean up.
- removable 4″ deep half-size food pan has greater capacity to increase rush hour performance.
- All ES5 models are compactly designed (only 14″ wide) to fit standard counters, back bars and service areas. Interior and exterior surfaces,i ncluding the food pan, are constructed of heavy gauge stainless steel for maximum durability and easy clean up. The removable 4″ deep half-size food pan has greater capacity to increase your rush hour performance.
- 120V, 1500 Watts, 12.5 AMPS
- 14″W x 18 1/4″D x 12 1/4″H
- UL and NSF listed
Why buy a new Emberglo when you can get a solid used unit for an exceptional price from a reputable full-service dealer? Shop at our showroom at 1137 West Airport Boulevard, Sanford, FL 32773 or our Megawarehouse at 11473 S. Orange Blossom Trail, Orlando FL 32837 or call us and have one shipped directly to your door!
One popular model of EMBERGLO is the E5STS. With this model you can prepare your high volume items in advance and then refrigerate them until the rush- then just steam and serve. This is perfect for the small vendor or the large vendor! Allow moisture, texture & flavor to maintain the quality of food you are serving.
With 2 stores to serve you and high volume sales, easy finance and lease, the Frog caters to startup ventures, call us and stop in, let our experience work for you, 407-480-3409