One Fat Frog New and Used Restaurant Equipment currently has several used but refurbished, technician tested Emberglo steamers in stock. Call (407) 480-3409 to place your order. Why purchase a new for three or four times the money of a new one when you can purchase a perfectly functioning used unit? Pick up at 2416 Sand Lake rd, Orlando, FL 32809 or have them dropped shipped to your door.
We currently have several of the ES5M model available for sale. It is a versatile piece of equipment with many uses. Following is a list of fantastic uses:
- cook, warm, rehydrate and freshen foods
- hydrate crusty rolls
- melt cheese- think Philly Cheese steak
- cook hot dogs quickly
- defrost/ defreeze frozen meats
- great to steam seafood- think crabs, lobsters, rock shrimp, garlic shrimp, garlic crabs
- great for making subs and similar foods
- make various items in a concessions trailer and where you have little space
- perfect for a BA
How, here is a list of product features:
- One gallon, removable water pan. Can be used with regular tap water. Other brands may require distilled water use.
- Manual pump operation.
- Self-contained, portable.
- Adjustable hinged lid gives you the option of opening the lid to either a 60′ or 90′ position.
- Starts working almost immediately by injecting gentle spurts of tap water into the generator, producing clean steam.
- The hinge also includes counter-balanced springs to prevent the lid from slamming.
- Interior and exterior surfaces, including the food pan are constructed of heavy gauge stainless steel for maximum durability and easy clean up.
- The removable 4″ deep half-size food pan has greater capacity to increase your rush hour performance.
- Compactly designed at only 14″ wide to fit standard counters, back bars and service areas.
- Interior and exterior surfaces
- 120v 1500w 12.5A
- 14″w x 18-1/4″d x 12-1/4″h
- UL and NSF listed
Call One Fat Frog New and Used Restaurant Equipment to place your order today. This should be one of the easiest decisions you make today! Hurry before they are all gone!
2416 Sand Lake rd, Orlando, FL 32809 (407) 480-3409