This weekend the NRA (National Restaurant Association) is hosting its food service show in Chicago. There are some really intriguing offerings that One Fat Frog Restaurant Equipment, Orlando FL, would like to share with you. Most of these offerings surround the how to cut costs and improve operations. These food service education sessions are focused on reducing costs of operations and overall improvement of operations in a food service setting. Even if you cannot attend the NRA show, we encourage you to consider some of the foodservice discussion and education topics as food for thought and discussion within your own management team.
- How to Surf the Economic Tsunami & Stay Afloat, Saturday, May 16, 12:00 p.m.
- Financing Your Restaurant Growth in a Tight Credit Market, Saturday, May 16, 12:00 p.m.
- Operator Strategies for Managing Costs and Driving Traffic, Saturday, May 16, 2:00 p.m.
- How to Stand Out in a Tough Economy, Sunday, May 17, 2:00 p.m.
- Disney’s Approach to Quality Service, Sunday, May 17, 2:00 p.m.
- Building Profit: The “How-To” of a New Fiscal Model for Foodservice, Monday, May 18, 10:00 a.m.
- Five Systems for Controlling Labor Costs, Monday, May 18, 12:00 p.m.
- The Money Crunch: Raising Money and Securing Credit in This Economy, Monday, May 18, 12:00 p.m.
- Controlling Costs and Maximizing Resources, Monday, May 18, 12:00 p.m.
- How to Recession-Proof Your Business, Monday, May 18, 2:00 p.m.
- Building Catering into Your Restaurant Offerings, Tuesday, May 19, 10:00 a.m.
One Fat Frog Restaurant Equipment- where it’s more than just selling equipment- it’s building friendships, knowledge and businesses!
Stop in our cash n’ carry showroom at One Fat Frog • 2416 Sandlake Rd. 32809 • Orlando, FL • 407-480-3409