This startup restaurant equipment guide is courtesy of One Fat Frog • 2416 Sandlake Rd. 32809 • Orlando, FL • 407-480-3409. This guide will help the startup restaurant owner flesh out their business plan or provide documentation to complete their SBA loan process. Should you need further information and you are ready to purchase, do give us a call. This is not meant to be a comprehensive list but rather a rough outline to get your creative juices flowing as you plan your restaurant. Want us to look over your plans and discuss flow and equipment use, come in and talk to us! We’d be pleased to review them!
- chairs, tables
- deli case (True deli cases are nice and we currently have various sizes in stock at our Orlando FL showroom)
- sliding or swing door beverage cooler
- 8 head soda fountain- Cornelius or Servend brand used is available used in stock
- top mount ice machine head for soda fountain – Manitowac or Hoshizaki ice machine used in stock
- deli meat and cheese slicer
- 2 door True or Beverage Air Freezer
- 2 door True or Beverage Air Refrigerator
- undercounter or worktop refrigeration
- sandwich prep tables- True or Beverage Air or Turbo Air brands work well.
- 3 compartment sink
- handwash sink
- Holman or Belleco miniveyor conveyor oven countertop model
- bain marie or countertop warmer
- possible countertop or stand alone convection ovens
- possible proofer – see us for a combo proofer convection oven
This is just a short list of equipment you might need for your own deli shop. Call One Fat Frog Restaurant Equipment at 407-480-3409, firstname.lastname@example.org or stop in at 2416 Sand Lake Road • Orlando, FL for great deals on new and used restaurant equipment for your restaurant concept. Let us help you open the doors affordably and honestly!