Thermatek 4 burner range for sale – LP gas, can be converted to natural gas. Perfect for a concessions trailer or small space. Brand new unit IN STOCK! On Sale For $1150. Stop in at our showroom at 2416 Sand Lake Road • Orlando, FL or call 407-480-3409. We can ship this to you or deliver for free in Central Florida- see store for details.
STANDARD FEATURES on Therma-tek
- stainless steel exterior.
- Front valve panel -separate piece that is easily removable by removing (4) screws.
- The knobs are made of glass-filled polyester with a light orange peel texture, and remain cool to the touch.
- 5” fully flush landing ledge for extra work space.
- Stainless steel single high-shelf.
- Welded angle front frame for superior durability.
- Heavy-duty channel grate supports provide added structural frame strength.
- Available with standard or convection ovens, cabinet bases or as counter models.
- One year parts and labor warranty.
- Available in 24”, 36”, 48”, 60”, and 72” width models.
- CE-approved models also available for use in the U.K. and Ireland.
- Heavy duty, 12”x12” cast-iron half-grates; fully leveled for easy pan sliding.
- Heavy duty two piece cast-iron 30,000 BTU/hr open top burners.
- One fully-concealed standing pilot, centered between front and rear burners. Burners light within seconds with the aid of 304 stainless steel flash-tubes.
- One inch thick “Hot-Top” with H/burners rated at 20,000 BTU/hr. Comes in 12-inch width increments.
- Highly polished “Griddles” with a 3” stainless steel grease trough. H-burners rated at 20,000 BTU/hr per burner. Comes in 12-inch increments.
- “Radiant broiler” top with heavy cast iron cooking radiants. Each 12” section is fired by a 30,000 BTU/hr heavy duty cast iron H/burner.
- Standard ovens are available in two sizes:
26” oven (26 1/4” wide, 27” deep, 14 1/4” high) uses an efficient 40,000 BTU/hr cast iron burner.
20” oven (20” wide, 27” deep, 14 1/4” high) uses a 27,000 BTU/hr cast iron burner.
- Convection ovens are 26 1/4” wide by 23 7/8” deep by 14 1/4” high (66.7cm x 60.6cm x 36.2cm) and use a powerful 35,000 BTU/hr cast iron burner.
- Throttling type thermostat with temperature range of 150ºF – 500ºF (66ºC – 260ºC).
- Durable, easy to clean, fully porcelain-coated oven interior, including door.
- Ribbed oven door for added strength.
- Channeled oven-side liners designed for superior strength and to create an opening for heat to get into the oven evenly.
- Removable oven bottom with stainless steel
- Bright nickel coated racks and removable
- Oven’s protective heat barrier prevents cold spots.
- Piezoelectric igniter for easy pilot ignition.
- Tough heavy duty springed doors are made to withstand constant daily abuse. Built to drop open and kick close!
- Extremely high quality, industrial style oven door handle that is 1 1/4” diameter (18 gauge) type 304 stainless steel and wall brushed finished. This makes for a more durable handle that has a much better feel than the smaller style handle.
- Incredibly reliable ovens with rear venting for consistent cooking temperatures.