One Fat Frog Restaurant Equipment – call (407) 936-2733 – is pleased to sell used Emberglo steamers- we have several good used units in stock. These have been technician refurbished, tested and come with a 30 day warranty! The ember glo steamer is a versatile piece of equipment with a variety of used. In this quick guide we’ll share some facts and tips about emberglos. Should you be looking for a used emberglo for your subshop, One Fat Frog is the place to shop! CALL 407-936.2733 and have one shipped directly to your door!
- cook, warm, rehydrate and freshen foods
- hydrate crusty rolls
- melt cheese- think Philly Cheesesteak
- cook hot dogs quickly
- defrost/ defreeze frozen meats
- great to steam seafood- think crabs, lobsters, rock shrimp, garlic shrimp, garlic crabs
- great for making subs and similar foods
- make various items in a concessions trailer and where you have little space
- perfect for a BA
Why buy a new Emberglo when you can get a solid used unit for an exceptional price from a reputable full-service dealer? Shop at our showroom at 2416 Sand Lake Road Orlando, FL 32809 or call us and have one shipped directly to your door!
One popular model of EMBERGLO is the E5STS. With this model you can prepare your high volume items in advance and then refrigerate them until the rush- then just steam and serve. This is perfect for the small vendor or the large vendor! Allow moisture, texture & flavor to maintain the quality of food you are serving. Here are some product features:
All the precious moisture, texture and flavor of your foods can be maintained.
- One-gallon, removable water pan. Can be used with regular tap water. Other brands may require distilled water use.
- Manual pump operation
- Self-contained, portable
- Adjustable hinged lid gives you the option of opening the lid to either a 60′ or 90′ position. The hinge also includes counter-balanced springs to prevent the lid from slamming.
- Starts working almost immediately by injecting gentle spurts of tap water into the generator, producing clean, steam
- Interior and exterior surfaces, including the food pan, are constructed of heavy gauge stainless steel for maximum durability and easy clean up.
- The removable 4″ deep half-size food pan has greater capacity to increase your rush hour performance.
- All ES5 models are compactly designed (only 14″ wide) to fit standard counters, back bars and service areas. Interior and exterior surfaces,i ncluding the food pan, are constructed of heavy gauge stainless steel for maximum durability and easy clean up. The removable 4″ deep half-size food pan has greater capacity to increase your rush hour performance.
- 120V, 1500 Watts, 12.5 AMPS
- 14″W x 18 1/4″D x 12 1/4″H
- UL and NSF listed