This Starbucks at Tampa International Airport is designed for high volume client traffic. Enter main doors and then exit either left or right. Both have their own espresso machines and baristas to keep traffic and wait times a minimum. When designing your client traffic are you looking at more than just aesthetics?
What do you want to search?
Our One Fat Gram
- Construction and phone update
- ALLERGIES: Is there Latex on the Menu? Cross Contamination
- How to Be an Effective Kitchen Manager
- Frog Advice: How to Impress Your Lady on Valentine’s Day
- Fast Times at One Fat Frog
- ServSafe Class & Testing in Orlando, FL Feb 2015
- Owning Versus Leasing a Commercial Space
- One Fat Joke
- Congratulations to the first female to get her Certified Culinarian certification in the US Virgin Islands!
- The business of business plans
- Construction and phone update wp.me/pllws-aA0 17 hours ago
- #SOAFX #SonsOfAnarchy #CharlieHunnam making #restaurantequipment look #sexy #mcm http://t.co/fQGosPnaiB 1 day ago
- Monday #inspirationalquotes http://t.co/nqdydDOaEP 1 day ago