- Pictures of Some Equipment Just In At One Fat Frog
- Start Up: Crafting a Beverage Menu
- Jim Morrison Went to FSU – Go Noles!
- 100,000 Square foot warehouse…100,000 square feet of dreams come true
- Privacy Is So Not a Thing Anymore
- Restaurant Equipment Just In at the Frog! Act Fast!
- Just received an email
- One Fat Frog Has an In House Finance Manager
- Come See Us Tomorrow! We Are Open Saturdays!
- Used and New Restaurant Equipment at the Frog
- Some More Pics of Equipment W/ Descriptions
- Slicers, Conveyor Pizza Oven and Counter-top Toaster
- Start Up: Determining Menu Prices
- Restaurant Equipment: Tidbit of Our Inventory
- Eva Mendes Is Pregnant
- Start Up: Choosing the Perfect Location for Your Restaurant
- Always Remember…..
- Cash & inventory at the Frog
- One Fat Frog is Open Saturdays!
- “The Mysterious-Stair Witch Project” Conclusion
- Florida Restaurant and Lodging Show
- Hot items: Imperial Electric 4 Burner and 6 Burner Ranges
- Restaurant on Mills Fuses Asian and Latin Food and It’s Everything
- “The Mysterious-Stair Witch Project” Cont.
- What Children Do at the Frog
- “The Mysterious-Stair Witch Project”
- Just Discovered Paris Hilton is Signed to YMCMB
- Quaint and Quirky Restaurant Gemstones
- Ode to Lt Mike McGahan
- As we near the 4th
- July 2014 (32)
- June 2014 (24)
- May 2014 (26)
- April 2014 (6)
- March 2014 (19)
- February 2014 (51)
- January 2014 (29)
- December 2013 (55)
- November 2013 (53)
- October 2013 (106)
- September 2013 (120)
- August 2013 (148)
- July 2013 (120)
- June 2013 (162)
- May 2013 (99)
- April 2013 (167)
- March 2013 (91)
- February 2013 (99)
- January 2013 (116)
- December 2012 (80)
- November 2012 (152)
- October 2012 (136)
- September 2012 (340)
- August 2012 (216)
- July 2012 (94)
- June 2012 (142)
- May 2012 (176)
- April 2012 (130)
- March 2012 (179)
- February 2012 (203)
- January 2012 (101)
- December 2011 (92)
- November 2011 (70)
- October 2011 (66)
- September 2011 (30)
- August 2011 (87)
- July 2011 (6)
- June 2011 (26)
- May 2011 (104)
- April 2011 (77)
- February 2011 (13)
- January 2011 (13)
- December 2010 (16)
- November 2010 (58)
- October 2010 (41)
- September 2010 (3)
- August 2010 (3)
- July 2010 (119)
- June 2010 (9)
- May 2010 (22)
- April 2010 (3)
- March 2010 (12)
- February 2010 (5)
- January 2010 (37)
- December 2009 (31)
- November 2009 (24)
- September 2009 (21)
- August 2009 (14)
- June 2009 (24)
- May 2009 (25)
- April 2009 (42)
- March 2009 (56)
- February 2009 (77)
- January 2009 (63)
- December 2008 (76)
- November 2008 (144)
- October 2008 (32)
- Just received an email wp.me/pllws-9Pq 2 days ago
- #RestaurantStartup #restaurant #table #startupcapital #weship #leasing http://t.co/8nQ9fwvkEC 6 days ago
- You want it #RestaurantStartup #restaurantfurniture #openabakery #businessstartup #finance #lease #startupcapital http://t.co/fp8aqsfDuV 6 days ago
- @mrpotatospread welcome! 1 week ago
- Cash & inventory at the Frog wp.me/pllws-9Ot 1 week ago
- Lots of cash & carry restaurant equipment at the Frog. See the list at restaurantequipmenttogo.com 1 week ago
- Most amazing #chef and #instagram friend @chefalexis http://t.co/y7ZtbnuBD2 1 week ago
- The truth about #cheflife #culinaryarts #Respect #acf it only becomes more fun #startup #entrepreneur http://t.co/jfySPwUa6s 2 weeks ago
- Ode to Lt Mike McGahan wp.me/pllws-9Ls 2 weeks ago
- As we near the 4th wp.me/pllws-9L9 2 weeks ago
- Sweet Financing for all sorts of needs wp.me/pllws-9L3 2 weeks ago
- @AudioSandwich @25Rowan http://t.co/zUswHPKPon 3 weeks ago
- @AudioSandwich lol with updates like this we gotta follow you. Plus pls post a piccy of Sean getting a kick 3 weeks ago
- @justicefordavi1 I'm sorry he died. May others learn from your story 3 weeks ago
- RT @ShaunFrankson: If you want something in your life you've never had, you'll have to do something you've never done. http://t.co/ZTh0Ga23… 3 weeks ago
- Another great #inspiration from #artgarfunkel #deepsatisfaction #lifeisgood m.youtube.com/watch?feature=… 3 weeks ago
- We need to remind ourself more of the heavens in our daily life viralspell.com/towns-distinct… 3 weeks ago
- @mruxndesign this was great ted video 3 weeks ago
- @mruxndesign curious about the new material ... Peek? 3 weeks ago
- @mruxndesign actually sold a few pieces and had a commission piece before the world of restaurant equipment lol 3 weeks ago
Legendary Doors front man Jim Morrison attended Florida State University for a little bit! He even appeared in a promo for the school. Morrison studied art and psychology but had a passion for film. He went on to transfer to UCLA where he would study film and meet future bandmate Ray Manzarek…I guess I can support the transfer a little because that’s how the Doors would eventually come to be formed, but really, who the heck transfers from FSU?!! If you didn’t know already, here at one fat frog we are pretty big Seminole fans. Florida State adoration runs through our blood. Gator fans? Stay away….stay far away. Or maybe don’t stay away. We would still love your business but that doesn’t mean we wont be making many jokes when we find out you support the Gators!
It’s a great day so far at the Frog. Seal’s “Kiss From a Rose” is playing and I’m really feeling it. It’s a beautiful day to go restaurant equipment shopping, don’t ya think? Especially when we just got in truckloads of equipment! People have been calling nonstop asking for ice cream machines and we got some in now, wooo! Also have some more mixers, fryers, griddles, charbroilers, brewers, and much more. Come and see the 100,000 square foot warehouse today!
2416 sand lake road, orlando fl, 32809
One Fat Frog is really big. Like, we are kinda huge. I go on about it a lot because it never ceases to amaze me. Some days you’ll find me out in the warehouse playing hide-n-seek…always on my break (if my boss is reading this). When we get new clients at the Frog, they initially are flabbergasted because they just haven’t been in a restaurant equipment warehouse this big. They normally began to hyperventilate and at this point the consoling takes place on my part. I let them know that is in fact not a dream, and that good things (one fat frog) happen to good people.
We didn’t get this big out of nowhere…people come to us for a reason. We honestly strive to give our customers the best prices and service out there. We offer free curbside delivery to the majority of cities in Florida, give free warranty’s on equipment, offer free custom paint jobs and free gas conversions. We know you like free, and we like making you happy!
Come and see our awesome warehouse today, we are open 6 days a week (SATURDAYS WOOWHOO)!
2416 SAND LAKE ROAD, ORLANDO FL, 32809
One Fat Frog just got in some eagerly awaited items! Act fast, we know these units are gonna sell quick!
countertop soft serve ice cream machine
60″ range- 4 burner & 36 flat griddle with double ovens
60 quart Hobart mixer
3 compartment sink
Hot box warming cabinet
Hand wash sink
True gdm49f freezer
2 well & 3 well steam table
Alto shaam countertop combi therm
Dbl stack gas Blodgett oven
20 quart hobart mixer
20 quart dito dean mixer
True gdm72f freezer
24 flat griddle
36 flat griddle
Bar ice well
Follow the Frog for a deal!
One Fat Frog is literally your one stop destination to equip the restaurant you’ve been dreaming about. Our motto is “if we ain’t got it, nobody does!”..ok that’s not the official motto but it’s accurate! We have 100,000 square feet of restaurant equipment goodness, our warehouse is filled to the brim with wonderful equipment, new and used. Just today, we got in truckloads of equipment (there is a list in our most recent blog post), and you see how big our trucks are, dats a lot o’ stuff! come and see us today, we are nice peeps and restaurant equipment geeks!
2416 sand lake road
orlando fl, 32809
The Frog has our own in house finance manager, and he’s awesome! He gets more people approved for restaurant equipment and food truck financing than you could ever imagine. Have funky credit? There’s nothing to be embarrassed about here at the frog and chances are we will still be able to get you approved. Our financing application literally takes less than 2 minutes to complete and you’ll know within minutes whether you’ve been approved! You can read more about it here One Fat Frog Financing and access the application here Leasing and Financing Application
2416 Sand Lake Road, Orlando Fl, 32809
One Fat Frog is open Saturdays! I’ve posted about it before but reiteration is dedication. That was all I could think to rhyme that with, not even sure it made sense? Anywho (and yes I know that isn’t a real word but just bear with me) come and see us tomorrow and if you bring us coffee and donuts we will love you till the end of time. We open at 10am and close the Frog down at 3pm. That’s 5 hours of open restaurant equipment goodness. How many other places do you know that’s open on a Saturday? Ok, probably a lot of places. BUT how many places do you know that’s open with 100,000 square feet of restaurant equipment? A HA, I HAVE YOU STUMPED THERE. One Fat Frog has the largest commercial restaurant equipment warehouse in the nation….and that’s like 50 states…we are B I G.
2416 Sand Lake Road, Orlando Fl, 32809
Let’s be real, it would take hours to type up all of our inventory. That’s what 100,000 square feet of restaurant equipment does to ya! We aren’t bragging (maybe a wittle). Basically, anything you needy Frogs need, we can do for you. Having a bad day? I’ll give you a hug…unless you’re one of those “no one can touch me germaphobe” types. In that case, AIR HIGH FIVE! Anyway, some of our current inventory includes:
AND MORE MORE MORE!
come and see the 100,000 sqaure foot warehouse for yourself!
2416 Sand Lake Road
Orlando Fl, 32809
My day was going really swell today. I had a dentist appointment then scurried over to One Fat Frog. When I arrived I got some news that would forever change my life….Eva Mendes is pregnant. Eva Mendes as in Ryan Gosling’s girlfriend. RYAN FREAKIN GOSLING. He is going to be a father and girls everywhere are seriously losing their minds. It was nice to live in a world where you could think you maybe had a slither of a chance with Mr. Beautiful himself. But sadly, that world came crashing down today. Apparently the news broke days ago and I have no idea how I avoided it for that long, but I am grateful for those couple of days of bliss….days where I still had a chance.
In the world of restaurants, location is EVERYTHING. Frogs know all, trust me. How many times has one of your favorite restaurants went out of business because the location was terrible? The food could be superb, the hospitality fabulous, but that pesky location problem always has a way of running perfectly good restaurants right into the dirt! Let’s just reiterate, location my friend, IS EVERYTHING. Miss Frog said it twice now, you better listen to me. I know you’re probably left wondering how to choose a prime location to open your restaurant. This where the “how to choose a perfect restaurant location” master comes in.
Check out Local Real Estate Market:
- Work with a real estate agent who has abundant knowledge of the restaurant market.
- If possible, talk with past leasers to see if anything funky was going on in the space you’re interested in.
Access and Visibility:
- Can your customers easily get to you from a main road? If they’re going to have to do 26 u-turns, go around 12 roundabouts and hit 17 four-way stops, your location probably sucks. Convenience is everything! Make sure your customers can get to you in a jiffy.
- Abundant Parking: You want to make sure your customers won’t have to go on a 6 mile hike to reach your restaurant. Having lots of well lit parking is extremely important, unless you’re situated in an urban area such as New York City, where foot traffic is the norm.
Other Businesses in the Area Which Could Benefit Your Restaurant:
- What businesses are around your restaurant? Who you are located next to will affect your business. Are you next to places such as movie theaters, parks, rivers, or any type of entertainment? These are all things which will make traffic to your restaurant even more prevalent! But on the other hand, if you’re located next to a prison or sewer plant, let’s just say you’re restaurant wouldn’t be the first I would visit. Which brings us to our next point….
Know which locations to Avoid:
- Avoid locations which would make your clientele feel uncomfortable. For instance, having your location in an ongoing construction zone, hard to find locations, or in areas with mismatched clientele.
When you do find that perfect location to open your restaurant, it would be wise of you to let One Fat Frog be your restaurant equipment supplier. We are pretty awesome over here. Call (407) 480-3409 to chat about equipment or maybe even Mila Kunis’s pregnancy. Whatever works.
Cash & carry inventory- ready to go- can finance or lease- crepe griddle, glass door fridge, glass door freezer, 59 all stainless kegerator, 59 glass door bar back, gas rational oven, 60 sandwich prep table, single & double door stainless steel coolers & freezers, 3 door glass freezers, countertop pizza oven, countertop toaster, countertop finishing cheesemelter, countertop cadco 1/2 sheet, electric convection oven, countertop Warmers, chafing dishes, ss tables, hand wash sinks, 92 3 compartment sink, 44 pizza make table, 28 inch bar back, 10×10 walkin freezer, 48 work top refrigerator, 52 refrigerated chef base, 27″ refrigerated prep tables, fryers, 60 refrigerated prep table. Coming: scratch n dent 72 prep mega table, and more. Info, (407)480-3409
Good morning froggers, sup? I know you are all probably enjoying being able to sleep in on this fine Saturday morning! Once you wake up, I need you guys to realize something. One Fat Frog is open TODAY, Saturday, and we are ready to cater to your every need. Your needs don’t even have to be restaurant equipment related, it don’t matter. Have an itch you can’t reach yourself? No worries, Spencer will take care of that for you. He’s always down to take one for the team.
2416 Sand Lake Road, Orlando, Fl, 32809
One Fat Frog Restaurant Equipment
As you know, I was supposed to update you Froggers yesterday about what was behind the doors of the mysterious staircase. Unfortunately, as I went to publish the post, the power in the one fat frog building went out. I don’t think the stairs wanted you to know what was beyond them….I don’t see how the two events could be unrelated. I’m trying to type this as fast as I can before some other catastrophe strikes. Those sneaky stairs.
When I reached the top I opened the door and was surrounded by complete darkness. Spencer, my counterpart, was with me again and, being the gentleman he is, forced me to enter first. We desperately searched for a light, our anxiety rising by the second. At the end of the dark hallway we saw a light on in a room. We ran to it. There was only one item in the room, a very flamboyant looking chair, pictured below. This had suddenly turned into the “Chair-witch project”. Something about this chair made me uneasy. It almost seemed to be taunting us. I had so many questions but no one to ask. Who sat there? For what reasons would a chair of this sort ever need to be made? This seemed like the making of someone suffering from extreme can’t-make-up-my-mind-ed-ness. Maybe one day I’ll find out why this chair was made and for whom. Until then, Froggers.
ps if you’re interested come check out the chair for yourself, it seems a lil lonely.
2416 sand lake road, orlando fl, 32809